Weekend mode on in our #Fujicomfortzone. Time to relax and recharge.
It is also Mother’s Day on Sunday. So the perfect timing to give you loved ones (and yourself) a treat.
Therefore, we would like to share this recipe with you.
What you need:
- 500g flour
- 250g butter
- 120g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1 kg of apples
- Some cinnamon, sugar and rum for the apples
- Raisins who likes
- From flour, butter, sugar, eggs, knead a shortcrust and season with cinnamon and rum. Leave the dough cold for 30 minutes.
- Peel apples and cut into small pieces.
- Refine with cinnamon, sugar and a little bit of rum and let crackle, if necessary add raisins.
- Grease the springform (28cm), roll out one third of the dough and place it in the mold as a base.
- Build the edge with the second third of dough.
- Put the apples in the mold. Roll out a lid of the remaining dough to cover the apples and press the edges.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees circulating air for about 45 minutes and then leave for 10 minutes in the residual heat.
Enjoy your fresh and yummy apple pie and enjoy your weekend!
Feel invited to #neverstop eating healthy and fresh in your #fujicomfortzone. Read more.
2 thoughts on “Apple Pie #fujicomfortzone”
Apple pie is my favourite and that looks so delicious! Thank you for the recipe
i like his ingredients, hopefully it taste good when i try.
You must log in to post a comment.